Healthcare Executive Recruitment Services
HealthCare Management Consultants offers a 50-50 hybrid healthcare recruitment fee plan for clients seeking executive and management leadership. Since 1989, HCMC has assisted client healthcare providers to identify and recruit the best candidates available to provide leadership, management, and direction to their organizations. Candidates are recruited, vetted and interviewed before we recommend them for consideration by our clients.
Healthcare Executive Recruitment services include:
- An initial site visit, meetings with decision-makers; geographic, relocation, and organizational profiling
- Position description analysis and development
- Corporate culture assessment and candidate profiling for 'fit'
- Database and sourcing prospect identification
- Preliminary screening and vetting of candidates
- Bi-Weekly progress reports
- Remittance of short list of qualified candidates for client selection
- Arrangement of client interviews of selected candidates
- Compensation package assessment to determine realistic offer range
- Assistance in negotiating with Finalist
- Follow-up after candidate is hired and commences employment
The 50-50 Hybrid Plan: Fee and Expense Structure
17% of the annual salary (our fee is capped @ $40,000 for executive positions compensable @ $240,000 or above), 50% due upon contract, 50% due within one week of hire; actual travel and minimal advertising expenses are billed as incurred if applicable
Unique Healthcare Recruitment Services
- HCMC focuses on one titled search at a time; unlike other firms, we do not conduct multiple searches for the same or similar positions concurrently.
- Our extensive database of thousands of candidates and ability to recruit excellent candidates throughout the U.S. enables us to fill positions in less time (often within 4-8 weeks) at less cost (40-60% less) than traditional search firms.
- Our recruitment contracts are for 120 days from the start date.
- All administrative expenses are included in our fee.
- Actual travel and advertising expenses are invoiced with copies of receipts attached.
- After initial non-refundable Retainer Fees and travel expenses are paid, no balances are due if clients identify and hire candidates
- through their or other resources. Our incentive is to ensure that we fulfill recruitment assignments and enjoy long-term
- sustained business relationships with our clients. Retainer fee balances due will be waived if we fail to recruit and present
- candidates, who are offered and accept positions. We will do our best to fulfill recruitment assignments within your
- designated time frame.
We recruit highly qualified candidates nation-wide on a retained search
basis for hospital and other healthcare provider leadership positions inclusive of (partial listing):